Are you looking for an awesome opportunity to learn & grow with a great company? Wouldn’t it be nice to work for a company that has been awarded the title “Great Place To Work”?
DNE Resources is the largest energy brokerage firm in Canada and is currently providing energy solutions to over 450,000 clients across North America and Europe. Our consulting services have been widely recognized as a market leader in the industry for over 10 years.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated full time Sales Operations Manager who is ready to oversee sales operations. This person will work closely with the CRO and support a team of sales leaders with analytics and optimization tools and guidelines.
A day in the life:
- Competitive salary + commission and bonusesSupport all aspects of the sales activity to help the business achieve both team and company targets;
- Create, analyze and report on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales data and KPI dashboards;
- Design and operationalize sales forecasting and planning processes;
- Manage the overall sales performance and processes while ensuring a smooth cross-team communication and providing recommendations for improvements;
- Review and optimize the B2B renewal process;
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on the development, management and measurement of shared sales / marketing processes;
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on pipeline, segmentation and targeting, and sales motion
- Design and operationalize sales forecasting and planning processes.
- Create and maintain sales playbook and training guides for new and existing team members
- Work with senior leaders to design annual incentive and compensation plans for the sales team;
- Actively participate in long range planning, annual budgeting process, and strategic initiatives;
- Participate in the recruitment and training process for the sales groups and provide recommendations on how to improve the processes.
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Operations and 2 years experience in B2B Sales;
- Experience working in a small to medium enterprise that has grown significantly;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge in Salesforce, Excel and GSuite;
- High attention to detail; organizational and time management skills with an ability to manage in a fast-paced environment with critical timelines;
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
- We are offering a full-time position of 40 hours a week
- Salary range based on experience + discretionary annual bonus based on performance
- Two weeks paid vacation, two weeks paid during the holiday winter break period, 1 annual all-inclusive trip to the Caribbean
- Co-pay health and dental program, including Telemedicine
- Beautiful modern working facility with a on-site-gym, auditorium cafeteria, free parking and so much more!
Do you share our core values?
Do the right thing: Sometimes the right choice is not easy. We believe in doing the right thing when it comes to our customers, employees, and our community. Doing what’s best for the greater good and making decisions that are not based on our own personal needs.
Stay hungry, stay humble: Raise the bar and constantly push our limits. We set goals that challenge, motivate, and get us out of our comfort zone. But no matter how we do, it’s important to always stay humble. We can be pleased with our performance, but always aim to improve.
Work hard, play hard: Come in every day and give 110% by going above and beyond to hit our goals and targets. While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of playing hard, find down time to enjoy life and be present in what we are doing.
Give back: Giving is imperative to our philosophy at DNE. Investing in the community we both work and live in is a great way to give back to those who have helped support us. One of the many ways we do this is by donating one LED light bulb for every new residential customer to nonprofits to help lower their operational costs
* DNE Resources is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.