Creative Marketing Manager
Location: West Island, Qc
DNE Resources is an energy consulting and brokerage firm that has been in business for over 10 years. We help our clients find energy solutions for their businesses with our large network of suppliers and knowledge of the energy industry.
We’re looking to welcoming a respectful and trusted professional who operates at highest levels of ethics displaying honesty and integrity. Reporting to the CRO, the mission for this role is to oversee the creative marketing for DNE Resources and Link Energy. The roles and responsibilities include, to improve and optimize both brand images, lead the vision of all internal and external marketing materials and process as well as leading the team to excel in their duties.
1. Manage the creative marketing for both DNE Resources and Link Energy.
2. Project a forward looking brand image and ensure all internal and external social platforms and
materials are optimized to reflect our mission and core values.
3. Lead and manage all administrative tasks related to creative marketing
4. Integrate and oversee the “Proven processes” in marketing
5. Formulate the design and execution of attracting new customers, employees and investors.
6. Train and manage marketing associates.
7. Delegate and Elevate. Conduct weekly and bi-annual performance reviews with all direct
5 years of experience in marketing
2 years of managing a team of marketing associates at an enterprise that is growing significantly
Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications is required
Ability to navigate ambiguity with limited resources
Energetic, proactive and thrives on tough challenges
Persistent, remains calm under pressure and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, take initiative
Ability to motivate, coach and manage a team
1. Monday to Friday (flexible schedule)
2. Work Remotely – No
85,000-90,000 per year + annual discretionary bonus + benefits
What matters at DNE Resources?
1. Do the right thing
2. Stay hungry, stay humble
3. Work hard, play hard
4. Together we give back
Benefits of working with DNE Resources?
1. 2 weeks of vacation leaves + additional paid 2 weeks of Christmas holidays
2. 6 wellness days leaves
3. Eye and Dental insurance cover
4. Health Insurance covering prescription and paramedical practitioners
5. Life Insurance cover
6. Long Term disability plan
7. Gym Membership
8. Mental Fitness program with financial support
9. Telemedicine support
10. Educational program
11. On-site free parking
If you represent the values we adhere to then we would love to hear from you.
To keep our staff safe, we've implemented Office Safe guidelines in line with prevalent Quebec laws and regulations.
While we strive to provide an excellent candidate experience, however, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DNE Resources is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.